Ashley’s List of Things She Wants to Do Before She Turns 40 (Dec 20, 2024)
- Visit every state.
- Take a wine tour through wine country.
- Have a child.
Do a DNA test to learn about our ancestry.
- Get my dad to help write our family travel memoirs.
Set up an IRA.
- 40 consecutive days of yoga.
- 40+ books every year.
- Be able to do 40 push-ups in a row.
- 40 consecutive days of flossing!
- Not drink for 40 consecutive days (being pregnant doesn’t count).
- Buy and drink a bottle of wine that costs more than $40.
- See Hamilton live.
- Go to Iceland.
- Go to Italy with my mom.
- Give a talk to more than 100 people.
- Prepare Thanksgiving dinner for my parents.
- Go to a drive in movie.
Get a tattoo.
- Visit a psychic.
- Donate blood.
- Volunteer on at least a yearly basis.
- Sponsor a kid or host a foreign exchange student.
- Get boudoir photos taken.
- Host a murder mystery party.
- Take my husband to Disney.
- Go on an Alaskan cruise.
- Visit Japan.
- Go to a nude beach.
- Meet an elephant in a non-zoo environment.
- Visit the bioluminescent bay in PR.
- Run an AirBNB.
- Go somewhere without cell reception and disconnect for at least 72+ hours.
- Drive to the Grand Canyon.
- Take the cats on a road trip.
- Be able to run a mile without dying.
- Learn enough Spanish to get by in Spanish-speaking countries.
- Learn to control my anxiety.
- Drive on the other side of the road.
Have more than $10k in savings.
Justin’s List of Things She Wants to Do Before She Turns 40 (Jan 27, 2021)